A bewildering assortment of False
Welcome to my website, freshly redesigned for reading on mobile devices. I am still working on refreshing many of the old pages - for example, porting Python 2.3 code from way pack to more current revisions; updating page styles and so on. Bear with me, this is work in progress...
Well, on these pages you'll find
- Programming Languages that feature the logical operation NAND and other serious inventions.
- Loads of neat Windows, Linux and Mac utilities free for downloading.
- The Python Ministry of silly scripting
What is new?
Basically, new is an operator in C++ to allocate objects. Other than that, the following things are new, too.
- Nov. 16, 2014
- Site relaunch with responsive web design thanks to Bootstrap
- Sept. 14, 2014
- A tutorial on GIT for Subversion users on Windows
- July 5, 2014
- Removed reference to a divide-and-conquer variant: I probably need to rethink this... Thanks to Tzvetan Mikov for pointing this out
- May 29, 2014
- GTools Version 4.2, minor changes to pserv.
- April 12, 2014
- Updated my Python 2.7 and 3.4 builds to include OpenSSL-1.0.1g, which includes the fix for the heartbleed issue. Both pages are part of my larger series on build instructions for Open Source projects with Visual Studio...
- March 17, 2014
- New research shows how to use C++ Member Functions with C Function Pointers