A bewildering assortment of FALSE
Welcome to my website - back from the dead, after a hiatus of more than two years. On this page you will find my fine products:
- Many new pages on Python Algorithms and Data Structures, originally available as a separate website pyalda.org, but since then reintegrated into my main site.
- Programming Languages that feature the logical operation NAND, and other serious inventions.
- Loads of neat Windows, Linux and Mac utilities free for downloading.
- The Python Ministry of silly scripting
What is new?
Basically, new is an operator in C++ to allocate objects. Other than that, the following things are new, too.
- March 9, 2014: Updated Building Python 2.7 with Visual Studio 2010 as well as Building Python 3.3 with Visual Studio 2013 to include much better debugging and x64 support, as well as a ton of additional modules. Both are part of my larger series on build instructions for Open Source projects with Visual Studio...
- Feb 16, 2014: GTools Version 4.0, including a completely new pserv, gkalk and more...